Welcome to our website for West Barn, Holymoorside
NEWS UPDATE – EV CHARGER Installed for use by our visitors.
- A detached stone built 4-bedroom home sleeping 8 people in comfort, with a stream and gardens
- Fully renovated in a spacious modern and simple style
- Ample parking and secure storage
- One of two former farm buildings located with the farmhouse (now a non-working farm)
- A former stables in a secluded rural location on the eastern edge of the Peak District national park
- Situated in a sheltered rural valley beside Holymoor, on the road to Eastmoor and Beeley moor
- Approximately 4 miles west of Chesterfield and only 15-20 minutes from J29 of the M1
- In an easily accessible location, it provides peaceful and comfortable accommodation
- West Barn is on the door-step for all the Peak District attractions and activities
- A peaceful and comfortable base from which to explore the delights of the Peak District
Please take a look at our guest feedback
This site is intended to share information about West Barn and the local area. There are countless books, leaflets and websites that describe and publicise any number of places and events and we don’t aim to replace those (you will find links to some guides though). Here we will share information about things that are relevant to the Barn and the local area – things that we have discovered and enjoyed and information that you may not easily find elsewhere.
September 2021 Reevoo Rating